- Frameworks register in Mesos, but tasks will not start.
- The Frameworks tab of the Mesos Master UI shows frameworks registered on 'localhost'.
- mesos-fetcher logs report the following:
Scheduler driver bound to loopback interface! Cannot communicate with remote master(s). You might want to set 'LIBPROCESS_IP' environment variable to use a routable IP address.
- Confirm that each node correctly resolves its own hostname.
- Ensure the following line exists in /etc/hosts (substituting x.x.x.x for the host's resolvable IP address, and somehostname for the hostname):
- Uninstall the framework:
dcos package uninstall someframework
- Ensure that the framework is removed from the Mesos Master UI (replace $FRAMEWORK_ID with the correct framework ID):
echo "frameworkId=$FRAMEWORK_ID" | curl -X POST -d@- http://mesos.master.com:5050/master/shutdown
- Remove any Zookeeper ZNodes related to the framework.
- Re-install the framework:
dcos package install someframework